Friday, January 15, 2016

Week 1 Summary



The first week of Weight Watchers is over. I was having a lot of cravings the first day  but it is getting much better.  Baby carrots are my new best friend.  I just grab 1 or 2 carrots and munch on them and the cravings go away.

My daughter was struggling with using all of her points.  She doesn't eat the school lunches so she was just eating apples and maybe some graham crackers and would still have all but a few of her points left at dinner.  Our dinners have been pretty low in points so she had lots of points left each day.  She is going to start taking her lunch to school.

Our weigh-in and second meeting was last night.
I ended up losing 4.6 lbs and my daughter lost 4.2 lbs for the week!

So, I wanted to share some advice I got for handling cravings:
  1. Protein
  2. Go for a walk. 
  3. Drink a big glass of water. 
  4. Read a book.
  5. Start a journal.
  6. Chew gum  
  7. Brush your teeth
Tell us what you do to fight cravings.  Please comment 

below!

No comments:

Post a Comment