Monday, January 25, 2016

Week 2 Summary


So, week 2 went really well.  My Trina lost 3.1 lbs while I lost 1 lb.  
I was going to start walking and doing Zumba but instead, I had to begin Physical Therapy for my back.  We did try to walk Friday night but my back hurt so bad, I couldn't make it far.  For, now, it will just be going as far as my back will let me.  

By no means was this past week a failure.  I just thought the above picture was a good motivator.

As we began week 3 on Friday, it has been rough.  I woke up Saturday morning to find out my Grandmother had passed away. Well. there went my appetite for the day.  Sunday was even worse.  When I am upset, I eat which is exactly what I did!  I realized it at about 11:30 pm when I quit reading to go eat a peanut butter sandwich.

Monday (today), I started off on the right foot!  I will keep it going!

Before we went and got groceries, I went through my WW recipes and found some to make for dinner this week.  Any leftovers will be for lunches!

I am going to continue to try walking each night.  I think I will hold off on the Zumba until my Physical Therapist tells me to go ahead and try.


What kinds of obstacles have or do you face?  Please share in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment